Chevron

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Awesome 80's

Jared and Audrey were living in the 80's on Friday at the Silverdale Elementary oldies dance.

Mike and I we were amazed and deligted to see Jared rockin on the dance floor with his buddies. He knows the chaa chaa slide, YMCA, and the hand jive!

Audrey surprised us with her amazing hula hoop skills! She danced the night away and has a big blister on her toe to prove it.

2 comments:

  1. These pictures of Jared and Audrey are so cute! I love their hair and outfits, it looks like they had a lot of fun. Your master bath looks awesome! I'm glad you guys have a blog, it's fun seeing what you guys are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how old they look. That really makes feel old. They are adorable! Are you always a fun mom?

    ReplyDelete