The life and times of a tree-hugging family in the Pacific Northwest
Chevron
Sunday, February 15, 2009
The Bachelor
More than one of my friends has noticed a strange resemblance between Mike and "The Bachelor." Even his own children are bewildered by the likeness. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I get the final rose :).
You know I think about that every Monday night, when we all pile in front of one of our favorite shows right now, the bachelor. Mike looks so much like Jason, they could be brothers. Wow!!Good score Jill!
I told you so!!! I can't begin to dream about this bachelor, cuz he's already taken by my friend Jill!! What a neat comparison. The big difference is, you didn't even have to fight 24 other women for him. Well, not that I know of!? Ha!
You know I think about that every Monday night, when we all pile in front of one of our favorite shows right now, the bachelor. Mike looks so much like Jason, they could be brothers. Wow!!Good score Jill!
ReplyDeleteI told you so!!! I can't begin to dream about this bachelor, cuz he's already taken by my friend Jill!! What a neat comparison. The big difference is, you didn't even have to fight 24 other women for him. Well, not that I know of!? Ha!
ReplyDelete