Chevron

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Beats Me

Beats me how my kids could have so much fun at a farm when they usually prefer spending their time "plugged in" to the computer, video games, and television. We recently visited This is the Place pioneer village in Salt Lake. I was amazed at how entertained they were by simple pioneer activities.


I bet beating the rug was a great way take out any aggression for the pioneers.



I wonder if pioneer boys ever got addicted to these games like my boys are addicted to video games?


Gracie loved petting the little lambs at the petting zoo; they were just her size.



I wish Sam was always this enthusiastic about doing laundry out our house. However, thank goodness we don't have to use a wash board and basin!





The simplicity of pioneer life seems so appealing. We have too many things to complicate our modern lives.



I love this sweet picture of Grace riding a pony with her big brother "Jed."

No comments:

Post a Comment