Having 4 kids means having lots of gear. Backpacks, shoes, musical instruments, and sports equipment constantly littered our entryway causing anxiety and chaos. Until now. Rather than frame and build a mud room into our already cramped 2-car garage (believe me I tried to convince Mike of this) we found a compromise: LOCKERS.
Now each member of the family has a locker to call their own and Mike can still park his beloved Jeep in the garage. I even laid a 5x7 piece of carpet in the garage for warmth and comfort. Plus I gave each kid a bin for their shoes. An added bonus is the former coat closet has been converted to a pantry! Ahhhhhhh...organizational bliss. Just call me a neat freak.
That is a great idea!! I love the lockers and I'm sure the kids do too.
ReplyDeleteHey now- There's nothing wrong with liking to be organized. When all you can think about is organizing... well then ya might have a problem.
ReplyDelete