Chevron

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Gracie the Explorer

Come on vamanos!
Everybody let's go.
Where are we going?
Grace's 3rd birthday party!



Gracie is in LOVE and quite possibly obsessed with Dora. Naturally we went with Dora the Explorer theme birthday party this year. Of course with Grace's new haircut, she makes a very convincing Dora!








We loaded up backpack with all sorts of little toys. The kids passed the backpack around until the music stopped and then got to pick a prize.





Mike put together a great adventure for the kiddies with picture clues to help them search for Dora's missing bracelet. The hunt ended in the woods at "swiper's fort." They found Dora's bracelet and cupcakes hidden inside.








Thanks, Shauna for taking all these fabulous pictures! Notice that she seems to be missing at the party, but this time I got to be in the pictures!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I always love taking pictures of your cute family! I'm glad Gracie had a fun birthday.

    ReplyDelete