Chevron

Monday, May 23, 2011

Summer Art Lessons

Introducing...BACK PORCH STUDIO...summer art classes for kids!   This summer I am offering art lessons on my back porch on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons (1-4 p.m.) for $15 a lesson.  All supplies and materials and are included in the cost. Check out my digital scrapbook below for a sneak peak of the art projects!  Please email jchristensen@wavecable.com if you are interested.

* Press the arrow key at the bottom of each page to scroll through the pictures.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Scrapbook made with Smilebox


Last summer, the day after school let out, I pulled out a folding table and my art supplies and headed out to the back deck to create with my kids.  I was simply trying to ward off boredom, but found that I was really onto something.  I thoroughly enjoyed crafting with the kids!  Plus, it was a great way to spend a summer afternoon.  Later in the fall I began volunteering in the classroom as an art docent and soon had a newfound obession: teaching art to children.   I now have several tried and tested art projects in my back pocket and I am constantly searching for new ideas.  So clear the refrigerator door and make way for some fabulous art!

No comments:

Post a Comment