Summer break is almost here. Time for summer art lessons! I am offering an under the sea combo class on June 21 and 23, 1-4 pm. All ages are invited to attend (5+)
The first project is inspired by Eric Carle's book, Mr. Seahorse. We will read the book and look at other picture books to learn about seahorses. Then we will create a multi-media collage using painted paper, watercolor paints, and glitter glue.
The second project involves working with clay, which is always a hit with kids! We will sculpt guppy fish out of clay using basic clay techniques.
Both art lessons have been tried and tested in the classroom at Silverdale Elementary Since both projects need dry time to complete, I am offering this two-day combination class for $30. Class size is limited to 12 so be sure to sign up soon! Email jchristensen@wavecable.com.



What a fun idea and you are a champ for putting it on. I wish we could partake but we will be in Alaska for a good portion of the summer. Enjoy. If you are doing any classes in August let me know. My little Ella LOVES art and begs daily for art projects and I HATE glitter. This would be a great outlet for my little artist.
ReplyDelete