Chevron

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sassy Little Mamma



I caught some pictures of our sassy little mamma on a Sunday morning before church. I had her all gussied up for church and she decided to go out for a stroll. Audrey supplied the sequin purse and doll baby for the photo shoot. Of course anything Audrey says goes since Audrey is Grace's favorite person in the whole world. I managed to capture a few of the always abundant sassy looks that Grace gives as she strolls her baby. She tends to hold her baby by the top of the hair and kisses her incessantly. Grace is both a terror and a delight at age 18 months. It is a delight to watch her discovering the world with so much enthusiasm. However, if you interrupt her by trying to change her diaper or comb her hair she lets you know loud and clear that this is not part of her plans for the day. She is now old enough to go to nursery at church! Yipeee!

1 comment: